- Donations to this program benefit the PtHA Professional Horsemen’s Crisis Fund.
- The donated training will be sold to the first person paying $500 to PtHA Heritage Foundation.
- Includes training service only, does not include board.
- PtHA will notify trainer when services sell.
- Trainers donating services must be signed up by January 31 for that year’s sale.
A list of participating Trainers will be listed on the PtHA website. Once a trainer has been purchased, PtHA will mail a certificate to the purchaser to present to the trainer as proof of purchase. Training service must be used in the same year it is purchased. All donations made to this program are tax deductible through the Pinto Heritage Foundation 501c(3).
7330 NW 23rd Street
Bethany, OK 73008